Home > Workplace accident claims

No Win No Fee work accident claims

If you have been injured in a workplace accident that wasn’t your fault, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Factory accident claims

Factory accidents are some of the most common workplace accidents across the UK

Learn more

Farm accident injury claims

Farm accidents are fairly common and can be caused by everything from cows to tractors

Learn more

Military accident injury claims

Military accidents can leave scars as well as invisible injuries like PTSD

Learn more

What workplace accidents can I claim for?

Your employer has a Duty of Care to keep you safe in the workplace.

That means they have to follow Health and Safety laws about everything from heavy lifting to working at height, and from dangerous chemicals to defective equipment.

So if you have been injured or made ill in the workplace and it wasn’t your fault, talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today. .

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900