Home > Slip and trip injury claims

No Win No Fee slip and trip injury claims

If you have been hurt by a slip or trip that was someone else’s fault, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Wet floor slip injury claims

If you have suffered a slip trip or fall that resulted in injury we are here for you

Learn more

Supermarket injury claims

If you have been injured in a supermarket due to someone else's negligence we can help

Learn more

Dog bite and animal injury claims

If an animal has caused you injury the owner may be liable for your pain and suffering

Learn more

What slip and trip accidents can I claim for?

Every year, tens of thousands of people in the UK are hurt by slips and trips through no fault of their own.

Some of these happen because of hidden obstacles in the workplace, and some due to uneven pavements. Slipping on wet floors in supermarkets or tripping over potholes in the road leads to injuries for many other people.

But what these accidents all have in common is that if your slip or trip was someone else’s fault, you are entitled to talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting No Win No Fee compensation claim today. 0800 175 7900

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900