Home > Holiday accident claims > Injury while working abroad

No Win No Fee injury while working abroad claims

If you have been injured while working abroad, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

How much is my working abroad injury claim worth?

Have you been injured while working abroad? Claims can be worth several thousands of pounds. Find out how much your injury could be worth with our 30-second claims calculator, or call one of our friendly advisors now on 0800 175 7900.

Will I have to pay to claim compensation for a work injury abroad?

We believe in justice for all, so we offer No Win No Fee claims for around 98% of our injury claims customers. This means you will never be out of pocket, because we only get paid a fee when we win you the compensation you deserve. Many people say that this gives them the confidence they need when they're thinking about making a claim for a work injury abroad.

Will I have to have a medical for my injury abroad claim?

Yes, even if you can already provide a medical report from a hospital or doctor abroad, we will usually send you to see an independent medical expert near where you live in the UK. They will examine your injury to see how bad it is, then write a report that states how long they think your injury might take you to fully recover from. This gives us the evidence we need to start a claim for the compensation you deserve.

Who is to blame for my work injury abroad claim?

Wherever you are working overseas, your employer has a Duty of Care to make sure that you are kept safe. This means that, if your employer is based in England or Wales, we will usually make a claim in this country, going through the UK courts if your employer does not accept liability. But even if your employer is based in another country, we have the expertise and the contacts to help you claim workplace injury compensation for accidents abroad, both here in the UK and in the country your injury occurred.

For claims against UK employers, we can often make your case a No Win No Fee claim, and if your employer is based overseas, we will be happy to discuss other payment methods with you, including Legal Expenses Insurance and Trades Union membership.

How long have I got to claim?

Every country has its own rules about how long you have got to start an injury compensation claim. So while UK law allows you up to three years, that time limit can be as little as six months in some countries. That's why, if you have been injured while working overseas through no fault of your own, you should ask us about starting an injury compensation claim as soon as possible.

What sort of things can I claim for?

We handle claims for all sorts of workplace injuries abroad, including claims for oil and gas rig workers, factory workers, mining workers, and even those simply travelling abroad on business to go to meetings and conferences. Typically, when someone is injured while working overseas, the things you can claim for include:

  • Loss of earnings
  • Pain and suffering
  • Additional travel costs
  • Additional medical costs
  • Emergency evacuation to the UK

What can I claim for?

So if you have been hurt while working abroad and it wasn't your fault, ask us about starting a No Win No Fee compensation claim today. Talk to one of our friendly advisors now on 0800 175 7900.

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900