What is clinical negligence?

If you have suffered harm as the result of medical or cosmetic treatment, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Medical misdiagnosis claim

If a medical misdiagnosis has lead to hard, we can help you claim the compensation you deserve

Learn more

NHS and GP negligence claim

If the NHS or your GP has let you down and made a mistake we can help

Learn more

Dental negligence claim

If dental negligence has occurred we can help you claim for compensation

Learn more

What is clinical negligence?

Most of Britain’s medical professionals are highly skilled, ensuring that most clinical treatment is to a very high standard. Unfortunately, when mistakes are made through clinical negligence, the consequences can be terrible.

Clinical negligence covers everything from your doctor getting a diagnosis wrong to giving you the wrong drugs, and from laser surgery damaging your eyes through to problems with cosmetic surgery.

So if you have had medical or cosmetic treatment that has gone wrong, talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting a No Win No Fee clinical negligence claim today. 0800 175 7900

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900