Home > Car accident claims > Road accident claims

No Win No Fee road accident claims

If you have suffered an injury in a road accident that was someone else’s fault, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Car accident claims

If you have been hurt in a car crash that was someone else’s fault, we could help you to win the compensation you deserve.

Learn more

Motorbike accident claims

If you have been hurt in a motorbike accident that was someone else’s fault, our lawyers are here to help you.

Learn more

Cycling accident claims

Cyclists are the most vulnerable people on Britain’s roads, and so receive millions of pounds in compensation every year.

Learn more

What road accidents can I claim for?

Britain’s roads can be dangerous places. Every year, thousands of people are injured in road accidents that weren’t their fault.

Perhaps you were a passenger when your driver or another driver caused a crash? Maybe you have been knocked off your bike or hit on a pedestrian crossing? However you have been hurt, if you have been in any UK road accident in the last three years that wasn’t your fault, talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today.

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900