Home > Injury type > Upper body injury claims

No Win No Fee upper body injury claims

If you have suffered an upper body injury and it wasn’t your fault, our lawyers are here to help.

Request a callback

Provide your details and a legal expert will be in touch shortly.

Request a callback

Arm injury claims

Arm injuries can have a profound effect on our personal and professional lives

Learn more

Eye injury claim

Sight is the hardest sense to live without. Contact us today if you have lost your sight through no fault of your own

Learn more

Back injury claims

Back injuries can be caused in a variety of ways such as car accidents or lifting heavy objects

Learn more

What is an upper body injury?

Your upper body includes everything from your head to your hands.

So upper body injuries can involve very serious head injuries, or simply a loss of taste or smell.

They can also include everything from a sprained wrist or broken hand to the loss of an arm.

But while there are many types of upper body injury, if they have been caused by someone else, there is only one thing you need to do: talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today. 0800 175 7900.

Claim calculator

Calculate your compensation

Our online claim calculator can give you an indication of the value of your compensation based on your pain and suffering caused by your accident.

Get claim valuation

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900 or Request a callback