Home > Injury type > Skin and muscle injury claims

No Win No Fee skin and muscle injury claims

If you have suffered a skin or muscle injury that wasn’t your fault, our lawyers are here to help you.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Burn injury claims

Burn injuries are often caused by fires, but can also be caused by hot liquids and other chemicals

Learn more

Electrocution injury claims

Electric shock injuries can be life threatening and they can be caused by everything from unsafe practices to faulty products and equipment

Learn more

Wound and cut injury claims

No matter how a deep cut or wound was caused, if it was not your fault one of our personal injury lawyers can help you

Learn more

What is a skin or muscle injury?

Skin, muscle and other soft tissue make up a very large part of your body mass.

So it’s easy to suffer a variety of skin and muscle injuries through no fault of your own.

These range from skin damage caused by occupational dermatitis to nerve damage caused by road accidents and clinical negligence, and from burns caused by electric shocks to wounds caused by all kinds of workplace accidents.

But in every case, if you have been hurt and it wasn’t your fault, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve.

Talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today. .

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900