Home > Injury type > Lower body injury claims

No Win No Fee lower body injury claims

If you have suffered a lower body injury that wasn’t your fault, our lawyers are here to help.

Request a callback

Provide your details and a legal expert will be in touch shortly.

Request a callback

Back injury claims

Back injuries can be caused in a variety of ways such as car accidents or lifting heavy objects

Learn more

Foot injury claims

Often caused by moving vehicles or someone dropping a heavy object

Learn more

Knee injury claims

Knee injuries can be caused by car crashes, sporting accidents or even slips and trips.

Learn more

What is a lower body injury?

Your lower body includes everything from your lower back to your feet. We help people claim for many lower body injuries: from pelvis injuries suffered in car accidents to foot injuries caused by industrial accidents, and from leg injuries caused by slips and trips to back injuries caused by heavy lifting. However you have suffered a lower body injury, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve. Talk to one of our friendly advisors about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today. 0800 175 7900.

Claim calculator

Calculate your compensation

Our online claim calculator can give you an indication of the value of your compensation based on your pain and suffering caused by your accident.

Get claim valuation

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900 or Request a callback