Home > Injury type > Life changing injury

No Win No Fee serious injury claims

If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury that wasn’t your fault, our lawyers are here to help.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Head injury claims

Head injuries can have catastrophic effects requiring 24 hour care and may other lifestyle adaptations.

Learn more

Broken bones injury claims

Whilst broken bones can heal their effects on your personal and professional life can last years.

Learn more

Amputation injury claims

The effects of losing a limb can last a lifetime, let our lawyers help today.

Learn more

Can I claim for a life changing injury?

Tragically, some accidents can change your life forever. Some head or spinal injuries can leave you needing care for the rest of your life, and injuries leading to amputations often mean that you and your family will need long-term financial and medical help. So if you or a family member has suffered a life-changing injury, we are here to help you pick up the pieces. Talk to one of our friendly advisers about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim today. 0800 175 7900.

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900