Home > Injury type

No Win No Fees injury claim lawyers

Below is a list of the most common injury and accident types Claims Direct can help you with.

Find out how much your claim is worth within minutes

0800 175 7900

Injury Claims we can help with

This page contains a non exhaustive list of all the most common accidents and injury types our No Win No Fee lawyers can help with.

How much is my injury worth?

The amount you can claim for a personal injury can vary based on a number of factors such as: the severity of the incident, your ability to return to work after the injury, any medical, rehabilitation or house adaptation expenses and any loss of income due to inability to work.

Why not try our online claims calculator or call us today on 0800 175 7900 to discuss your situation with one of our friendly advisors.

Will I have to pay to claim personal injury compensation?

If you or a loved one has suffered an injury, money is bound to be a worry. That's why No Win No Fee is offered to around 98% of our clients. So you won't have to pay any money up front and may only need to pay a fee when you win the compensation you deserve. Click here for more information on the claims process.

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 21:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 18:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 175 7900

What you need to know

Can I make an accident claim?

If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be able to claim compensation.

Our specialists will assess your case on its merits based on the information you give us and will advise you as to how successful your claim for compensation is likely to be.

As for who can make a personal injury claim, if there has been a breach of statutory duty or someone's negligence has caused your injury, you're eligible to bring a claim.

With respect to personal injury claims made by people under 18, the courts will appoint what is known as a 'litigation friend' to claim on that person's behalf. The litigation friend would usually be a parent of family member.

In fatal accident claims, the deceased's financial dependents or personal representatives can claim for loss of dependency, for example if the family's sole breadwinner has died.

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 175 7900