Medical Neglience Claims?
Millions of people are treated by doctors, dentists, nurses and other health care workers every year. Fortunately, the standard of healthcare in this country is usually high and we can trust our health professionals. However, sometimes things do go wrong. If this has happened to you or a loved one, Claims Direct can help you receive compensation for clinical or medical negligence.
Have you got a medical neglience claim?
- Medical negligence is when poor health care causes pain, injury, mental problems and even death.
- You can claim compensation whether the medical accident happened in the NHS or privately.
- It applies to all kinds of treatment by your hospital, GP or dentist.
- You have to show your accident was caused by incompetent health care or lack of judgement.
- You also have to show that the poor treatment actually caused your injury.
Claims Direct can help
Claims Direct uses lawyers who are experts in medical negligence claims. We will handle your claim sensitively and listen to what you want to get out of it. We will ensure you get the best possible advice and the compensation you are entitled to.
We will also help you get any rehabilitation you need and put you in touch with support groups.
Call Claims Direct now, free on 0800 884 0279 for a free first discussion if you’ve suffered a medical accident. You can speak to a trained representative, or leave your details on our online web form and we'll call you right back.