Holidays abroad should be enjoyable; but unfortunately, accidents and illness do happen. Injuries abroad can often ruin a holiday that has been saved for and planned for a long time - but Claims Direct can help you claim due compensation.
Making a claim for an accident abroad
Accidents and illness abroad can be very complicated, as different countries implement various time limits or restrictions for making claims on accidents. It may also be difficult to get the evidence you need if your accident happened thousands of miles away. It's therefore essential that you get help from a lawyer with experience in accidents abroad.
It's much easier to claim compensation if your accident or injury abroad happened on a holiday booked as part of a package tour. But we may be able to help you even if this wasn’t the case. The sort of accidents aborad you might be able to claim for include:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you’re a passenger, driver or a pedestrian
- Boating accidents
- Cruise ship accidents and illness
- Stomach illnesses
- Food poisoning caused by poor cleanliness, food or water
- Accidents while taking part in sports or leisure activities like diving or skiing
- Accidents while on an excursion
- Accidents while in a hotel or resort, such as a trip, slip or fall round the pool or on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Accidents while in your hotel room.
Claim for accidents and illnesses abroad with Claims Direct today
If you've suffered an accident while travelling abroad, it's vital that you get the rehabilitation you need. Claims Direct can support you through this process, ensuring you get treatment and, where suitable, put you in touch with support groups who can help you adjust to life with your injury.
Call Claims Direct for free today on 0800 884 0279 for a free initial claims consultation regarding an accident or illness abroad. You can speak to a trained representative, or leave your details on our online web form and we'll call you right back.SHARE THIS