What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
A worker at an engineering firm was blinded and suffered life-changing injuries after a make-shift hose fitting caused an oxygen explosion.
EE has recalled their exploding Power Bar after a number of people have been hurt by it exploding or causing fires. Check to see if your Power Bar is affected.
A Glasgow firm has been fined after an employee fell from rotten scaffolding a suffered fatal head injuries. Find out more about working at height.
A terrified toddler was left attached to a pole by her eye in a designer outlet shop due to unsafe low level clothes railings.
The first thing to act upon when it comes to preventing carbon monoxide poisoning is to be aware of it. This may sound obvious, but carbon monoxide is not.
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP