What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
The Nixon family suffered from severe food poisoning sickness symptoms including diarrhoea and stomach cramps as they stayed at the Holiday Village resort in Sarigerme, Turkey.
Darren Queeley, who lives in Hampton, Middlesex was taken to Court by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) over unsafe work he carried out on a property in Milton Keynes in Janua…
The 23-year-old woman from Gateshead, who wishes to remain anonymous, was working at a Bellway Homes site in Earsdon View, Shiremoor, when the accident took place on December 4th …
LP Foreman & Sons was fined £7,000 plus costs of £621 after pleading guilty to two breaches of the law over the workplace accident in August last year.
The blast resulted in Mr Wright's leg being severed below the knee and he consequently had to have it amputated above the joint.
Claims Direct is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.