August

30.08.2013

Kent firm fined after young apprentice shocked

The unnamed 17-year-old fell nearly three metres to the floor after being shocked by a bolt of electricity.

30.08.2013

Recycling company fined after worker crushed

Preston Magistrates' Court heard that an unnamed 26-year-old working for Preston Plastics was seriously injured after being asked to lift up two objects from a stack by using a fo…

29.08.2013

Scottish workers electrocuted while digging ditch

David Leven and Anthony Zambonini were unearthing soil to try and lay a drainpipe, when the accident took place.

29.08.2013

Norfolk firm fined over worker's finger injury

The 44-year-old affected was working for Swallowtail Print on Drayton Industrial Estate when the took place on November 1st 2012.

28.08.2013

Man wins compensation after nightclub fight

Jamie McSweeney, 20, pleaded guilty to wounding an unnamed victim at the Kasbah nightclub in Primrose Hill Street, earlier this year, according to the Coventry Telegraph.

1 2 3 4 5 Next