2012

25.06.2012

Child granted £1.75k compensation after electrocution

Harley Sutton-Dormer, who is now five-years-old, was hurt when a faulty hairdryer sent a bolt of electricity through his body after he had been swimming with his mother Danielle S…

25.06.2012

Dental negligence leads to £4k compensation award

According to the Sunday Sun, John Turnbull took legal action against Dr David Stewart - the former manager of the Glenholme Dental Practice in Dunston, Gateshead - on the grounds …

22.06.2012

Ex-artist seeks damages after losing finger

Katie Ward has already been awarded £80,000 in damages following the incident - which took place as she completed a placement with Allies and Mason - but is now suing the co…

22.06.2012

Residents urge council to prevent car accidents

According to online news source This is the West Country, people living in Donyatt have urged Somerset County Council to improve safety measures on a dangerous bend in the village…

22.06.2012

Burn Injuries to Both Arms in Workplace Accident

Stewart Wood suffered severe injuries to both his arms when they were caught in a dye machine while he worked at premises owned by Marling Leek in Staffordshire.