Asbestos exposure at Sherborne School in Dorset

An investigation by the Health & Safety Executive established that a project to remove Asbestos insulation boards at Sherborne School, Dorset was conducted unsafely.


Steel worker died from working with Asbestos

Bryan Harris died at the age of 82 in April this year after being diagnosed with Pulmonary Asbestosis in 2006. He was regularly exposed to Asbestos at work during his time as a st…


Tenants put at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning

The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham has been fined £83,600 after a case heard at Westminster Magistrates' Court. Tenants affected may now claim compensation.


Study shows 30% of British roads need repairs

According to a study conducted by campaigning union GMB which has 610,000 members, 30 per cent of highways in the country need attention due to hazards such as potholes.


Coca Cola paid £6k compensation for scar injury

John Houghton was injured when a pipe containing caustic cleaning chemicals burst in his face at a factory owned by Coca Cola in Wakefield in December 2010.