Warehouse workers may claim compensation

Three men were carrying out tasks on the roof of a facility in Birkenhead, but the 16-metre drop meant they could have died had they fallen from the sloping surface.


Residents may claim for carbon monoxide poisoning

Trading as Team Electric, Kevin Cook installed a gas fire at the premises even though he had no prior experience of such work and was not registered to complete the task.


Three fingers cut off in factory work accident

The accident occurred at Midland Bacon Company in Walsall after Daniel Wilfred's hand became trapped in a packaging machine as he lent over to prevent bacon joint packs from falli…


Compensation to be sought after workplace neck injury?

Glyn Addison's head and neck became trapped in a factory packaging machine as he attempted to free film from the equipment.


Fall from height due to lack of Health & Safety

Daniel Boldan Hoggard, 20, dropped 4.5 metres from the ceiling when attempting to fix a leak between two buildings at Low Hunsley Farm in Cottingham.