What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
According to the Lynn News, 67-year-old Harold Hart was diagnosed with mesothelioma in November 2009 and it was subsequently established he came into contact with asbestos while working as an electrician at Sandringham House in 1985.
"The [basements and underground walkways and tunnels] were dusty with little or no ventilation and there was a lot of crumbly asbestos debris on the floor," he told the news source.
Mr Hart was contracted to conduct work there by GE Child & Son, a company he had also completed projects for at the Dow Chemicals factory in Lynn one year previously.
Furthermore, the professional came into contact with the deadly substance while working as a projectionist at London's Elephant & Castle Cinema in the 1960s.
As such, he has now been granted an undisclosed sum of personal injury damages.
Posted by Emily Swanson
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP