What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
The unnamed men were hurt in a flash fire when vapours from a flammable cleaning fluid ignited in a print room at premises owned by Delta Display in Walthamstow in May last year.
At the time of the incident, the duo were attempting to remove excess ink from a printing press when a solvent called QE3 set alight, creating a flamethrower-style explosion in the room.
Both professionals suffered burns as they tried to escape, while one also sustained severe fractures to both of his legs in their scramble to safety.
An investigation by the Health and Safety Executive found that Delta Display had failed to take heed of the manufacturers' instructions on how to use this machine safely, meaning the pair could now be eligible to seek damages for their ordeal.
Posted by Emily Swanson
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP