What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
According to the Ellesmere Port Pioneer, Kathleen Gilmovitch was one of around 200 visitors to a holiday camp managed by Butlin's in Bognor Regis to be affected by an outbreak of the norovirus bug earlier this month.
The 43-year-old is therefore taking legal action against Butlin's for her ordeal after she fell ill on day three of a week-long family break at the resort.
She told the news source that the stomach cramps she endured were "so bad that I would literally fall out of bed and crawl to the bathroom because I could not physically walk".
The visitor went on to note that she has "never felt pain like it" and is therefore seeking compensation.
This comes after Brentwood Weekly News reported that honeymooners Robert Parker and Theresa Parker-Isles are pursuing damages from First Choice after enduring food poisoning while in Mexico.
Posted by Helen Jones
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP