What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
According to online resource Get Bracknell, 66-year-old Charles Parker claims he has been affected by asbestosis as a direct result of the negligence of Nestle and Mars, for whom he worked for years between 1969 and 1999.
Mr Parker stated in a writ issued to the High Court that he came into regular contact with the potentially lethal substance throughout this time, particularly as he worked with pipes containing the material.
As a result he now suffers with pleural plaques and asbestosis and medical professionals have informed him that his respiratory capacity will deteriorate by ten per cent every seven years from now on.
This comes after Nestle Purina pleaded guilty to breaching health and safety regulations following an accident at work in which five workers suffered burns and scarring at its depot in Wisbech.
Posted by Patrick White
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP