What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
According to the News & Star, the householders were taken to Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary - which is managed by the North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust, an organisation responsible for a population of around 325,000 people in the north of England - after a detector found carbon monoxide to be present in their residence in the town.
The fire service was called to attend the property to switch off its gas supply after the alarm was raised and despite the fact that medical examinations showed the occupants had suffered no ill effects immediately after, the gas may still have impacted on their wellbeing.
As a result, if it is established that their boiler was faulty, they may seek damages for being exposed to the substance.
Posted by Patrick White
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP