What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
According to the Burton Mail, William Paskin passed away at the age of 79 in October of last year and a coroner's report has confirmed that his death was caused by mesothelioma - which affects the respiratory system - that had been dormant in his body for several decades.
Mr Paskin operated as a welder for various companies between the period of 1961 and 1971 and revealed before his passing that he had been "extensively" exposed to the potentially lethal substance, the news source added.
Following an official examination of his body, it has been revealed that he had asbestos in his lungs which had developed into malignant mesothelioma, meaning that his family could now sue his former employers - which included Drakelow - for their negligence.
Posted by Patrick White
Claims Direct is a trading style of Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (OC371153).
The registered office is: 50-52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL.
Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA no 568143).
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation activity.
© 2016 Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP